Role: Maths Teacher
School: Westbourne Academy
Rate of Pay: £130 – £165 per day
Contract type: Temporary, Bank
The Supply Register are delighted to be working in partnership with the ATT (Academy Transformation Trust). We are proud of the relationship we hold with the trust and provide staffing for short, medium & long term vacancies.
Westbourne Academy is currently looking for a Maths Teacher to join their staff. We welcome ECT & experienced teachers to work at the Schools but you must be committed and passionate about education.
"Westbourne is an inclusive academy. We support all students, regardless of starting point, to achieve their potential and develop the skills necessary for employment and life."
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
- DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
- Experience teaching Maths to KS3/KS4 level in a UK school previously.
You will be expected to:
- Follow school policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly: