Maths Teacher – The Heath School, Runcorn
The Supply Register are proud to be working with The Heath Family Trust as an exclusive partner and supporting them with all of their recruitment needs. The Heath School within the Trust, based in the Runcorn area, are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher on a long-term, ongoing basis. This role is an ASAP start but willing to wait for the right applicant to suit the needs within their successful department. The role is working at a popular Secondary School in the Runcorn area with a good reputation for looking after their staff and the school is going through an exciting time. The role is temporary initially to allow for a fast turnaround but could easily turn into a permanent role for the right candidate.
– Teaching Maths to Key Stages 3 and 4.
– Taking responsibility over some GCSE Maths classes.
– Liaising with other members of the department in order to deliver a good standard of teaching.
– QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
– DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
– Experience teaching Maths to KS3/KS4 level in a UK school previously.
– Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
– Access to the Trust’s permanent vacancies.
– Experienced consultants available to speak with around the clock.
This position is open to teachers with any amount of experience and ECTs (Early Career Teachers) as well as experienced Teachers are encouraged to apply. Please apply now or call The Supply Register for more information.