Maths Teacher – Long Term Post
£100 - £170 per day
Maths Teacher – Key Stages 3 and Key Stage 4
End of April until July
Hillside High School
Address: Breeze Hill, Bootle, L20 9NU
Pay: £100 to £170 per day
Hillside High School, part of the Wade Deacon Multi-Academy Trust requires a highly motivated and creative full-time teacher of Maths to cover on a long term basis. The position is to start at the end of April 2021 and continue until the end of academic year. We are looking for a teacher who can maintain their already high standards and improve them further where possible.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check or update service check
This position is starting at the end of this month therefore we urge you to apply ASAP in order to get the application in process and in front of the school.
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Specialist Teacher of Maths
- Must be a kind, caring, adaptable and a hard-working individual
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Must have QTS or equivalent.
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register