Secondary teachers required!
The Supply Register are recruiting supply teachers to join our expanding network of teaching staff across the Sheffield area!
We are looking for qualified secondary teachers to work in our partner schools either on a short term or long-term basis.
Looking for Flexibility – We also have the opportunity to join us as day-to-day supply.
- Be a qualified teacher (QTS gained or recent ECT)
- Have strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Hold a subject specialism or be open to covering general cover
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Exclusive access to work available in our partner schools
- A flexible working pattern
- Weekly PAYE payments
- £100 refer a friend bonus
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, then apply today!
For more information on this and other opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07712 653658.
Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: