Iceni Academy – ATT
Maths teacher required.
Supply cover – long term – Full time
Start from May 2023
Are you a Secondary Maths Teacher looking for the next step in your career? If so, please see below for exciting new opportunities working in schools through the Award-Winning Recruitment Service Provider of the Year 2021 at the Education Investor Awards.
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of Academy Transformation Trust. We are working with the academy within the trust for all teaching roles including daily and long-term requirements.
We offer a variety of CPD which you can access through our website e.g Safeguarding, Prevent, SEN and many more
- Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results
- Essential qualifications: PGCE/QTS
- A willingness to learn every step of the way
- To have an engaging teaching style
- Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- To care about your work and do the best for your students
To be eligible for this role you must:
Hold proof of right to work in the UK
Hold an enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
Provide 2 references to cover the last 24 months minimum.
If you are a Secondary Teacher apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register. Contact Jodi Freeman via email email@example.com or call on 07752 799765. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register.