Birley Spa Primary Academy
Cover Lunchtime – Hours are to be confirmed – as and when needed
The Supply register are currently recruiting for Midday supervisors to work at Birley Spa Primary Academy, this is also a great opportunity if you are looking to get experience within schools.
- The role of a Lunchtime Supervisor is, as part of a team, to supervise students during their lunch break as well as monitoring behaviour,
- Look after the health and safety and student well-being.
- Assisting with clearing tables and ensuring dining areas are left clean and tidy.
- Following school policies to deal with injuries or illness, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of pupils.
- To arrange and supervise appropriate play and physical activities under the direction of the line manager.
- Have good attention to detail
- Must be punctual and hold great time keeping
- Enhanced DBS check on the update service
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam via email email@example.com or call the resourcing team on 0114 489 0960. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across
The Supply Register.