Early Years Practitioner required
Ark King Solomon Academy, Paddington
September 2023 start
£23,366- £27,000 per annum
The Supply Register is currently working in partnership with the Ark Trust of schools and Ark King Solomon Academy in Paddington to find a Level 3 Qualified Early Years practitioner to join their team from September 2023.
We are looking for someone to provide the highest standards of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all of the children in your care. You will need to ensure all children are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is promoted, and you’ll work to provide an enabling environment in which all children can play, learn and develop.
We are looking for people with genuine passion for young children, with the skill, creativity, commitment, energy and enthusiasm required for leading room practice. You’ll be able to take learning beyond the classroom and interact with outdoor and forest learning, cooking and gardening – this won’t just be another day in the classroom!
This role is a full-time role, with working hours of 8am-4pm or 8am-5pm.
- Encouraging young children to enjoy learning about their environment through fun games and activities
- Encouraging the development of social awareness through interactions with other children
- Ensuring that classrooms and outside play areas are child-friendly and safe
- Promoting high standards of the nursery at all times to parents, staff and visitors
- Keep records of all children’s development and learning journals and share this with parents and carers and ensure all record keeping is up to date and accurate
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care or the willingness to work towards it
- An awareness of keeping children safe, noticing safeguarding and welfare concerns, and knowing how and when to take appropriate action
- A team player that can work collaboratively as well as using own initiative
- Right to work in the UK
- Must hold an enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 professional references to cover the last 2 years
If you are interested in this role please apply now and a member of The Supply Register Team will be in touch!