Leicester Primary School Vacancies
£60.00 - £193.10 per day
We are working with L.E.A.D Academy Trust across Leicester and The Supply Register are seeking academic education professionals to join their Supply Cover Staff Bank in Primary Schools.
Positions available include:
- Supply Teachers (Primary, SEN)
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching assistants and LSA’s
Successful applicants will:
- Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a school setting. · Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
- Have experience of working within a team.
Our Commitment: · High-quality training and support · Access to a range of CPD courses · Opportunities to work across several schools · Competitive rates of pay · Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
About the schools:
Through outstanding leadership we, at the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, will provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
To achieve our vision we prioritise the four core principles for which our name stands:
Lead ~ to show the way; to be first or foremost
Empower ~ to give power to; to enable
Achieve ~ to accomplish; to get or attain by effort
Drive ~ to cause and guide progress; to impel forward
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.
Please submit your CV and one of the team will give you a call to discuss in further detail.