Learning Support Assistant required
Ark Conway Primary Academy, White City
Full-time role ASAP Start
£87-£99 per day
The Supply Register is currently working in partnership with Ark Conway Primary Academy in White City to find a dedicated and experienced Learning Support Assistant to join their team ASAP. This is a full-time role for term-time only. You will be working on a 1:1 basis with a child in reception, who is experiencing trouble communicating. As such, previous experience in working with SEN is mandatory for this role.
Ark Conway Primary Academy is based in White City and has good transport links with multiple bus routes and transport stations within a 10–15-minute walk. The Academy is a one form entry school offering a great education for children from the local community. The academy has been rated Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted.
- Work alongside a child on a 1:1 basis to both nurture and support their learning
- Ensure the safety of pupils both inside and outside of the classroom
- Work alongside colleagues to plan appropriate tasks and targets for your pupil
- Provide feedback for both colleagues and parents/ guardians
- Liaise with both internal colleagues and external sources where appropriate
- Previous experience in working with SEN is mandatory for this role- experience with non-verbal children or adults would be preferable
- Must hold the right to work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 professional references to cover the last 2 years
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and a member of The Supply Register Team will be in touch!!