Learning Support Assistant
Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant. If so, please see below for exciting new opportunities working in schools through the Award-Winning Recruitment Service Provider of the Year 2021 at the Education Investor Awards.
This role is to support Children with Learning difficulties
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of Greenwood Academy. SEN teaching assistant roles, including daily and long-term requirements. We can offer a variety of work , short term , long term and day to day. This is an excellent opportunity to join the trusts Bank Staff to gain frequent daily work across both general cover and subject specific. We offer a variety of CPD which you can access through our website e.g Safeguarding, Prevent, SEN and many more
- ·Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results
- ·A willingness to learn every step of the way
- ·To have an engaging teaching style
- ·Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning
- ·The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- ·To care about your work and do the best for your students
To be eligible for this role you must:
Hold proof of right to work in the UK
Hold an enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
Provide 2 references to cover the last 24 months minimum
If you are an Learning Support Assistant apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Janet via email Samantha.email@example.com or call the resourcing team on 0114 489 0960. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across
The Supply Register.