Teaching Staff & Support Staff
Flexible working hours
The L.E.A.D Academy Trust announced their partnership with The Supply Register commencing in September 2019. This is an exciting time for the Trust and due to the continued success of the partnership, The Supply Register is seeking academic and non-academic education professionals to join their Supply Cover Staff Bank.
Positions available include:
- Supply Teachers (Primary, Secondary)
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching assistants and LSA’s
- SEN Assistants
- Unqualified Teachers
Successful applicants will:
· Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
· Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
· Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a
· Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
· Have experience of working within a team.
· High-quality training and support
· Access to a range of CPD courses
· Opportunities to work across several schools
· Competitive rates of pay
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check. Apply today to join our bank staff for this fantastic multi academy trust.