The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Transforming Future Trust. We are working with academies within both trusts for all teaching assistant requirements including daily and long term requirements. Due to continued growth we are looking for eager and energetic teaching assistants to support these academies on an ongoing basis.
We require a highly motivated and creative Teaching Assistant to support a student in key stage 4 to work as a 1:1 teaching assistant with pupils that additional learning and behavioural difficulties.
Bretonside, Part of Transformation future Trust, is the main secondary teaching base for pupils aged 11 to 16 who have been excluded from school or who are at risk of exclusion. Some pupils are placed with us via the Local Authority and others by referral from their main school. By the end of May each year over 130 pupils will be attached to Bretonside base. Every pupil has a place in a mixed age tutor group led by their personal tutor as well as mentor support for their age and stage related learning and pastoral needs
- GCSE English and Maths (A*-C) or Adult Literacy & Numeracy Level 2 equivalent
- Level 3 qualification in working with children or young people
- Teaching assistant related qualification
- Youth work related qualification
- Other equivalent qualification relevant to children/young people
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register.