KS2 Primary Teacher – L.E.A.D Academy Trust
£100 - £150 per day
KS2 Primary Schools Teachers– L.E.A.D Academy Trust
Day to day, Short term and Long term
The Supply Register are currently recruiting for KS2 primary school teachers to work across our partner schools in the East Midlands. The schools are part of the growing L.E.A.D Academy Trust. All supply requirements are presented to us to source and match suitable candidates to work on a day to day basis with the opportunity to cover short and long term too.
Full time, part time or your selected days to suit you. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Register from the comfort of your own home – Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a NQT or qualified Primary Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom Stanley via email at or the resourcing team on telephone +44 7517105739. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/