Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
Start Date – January 10th, 2023
Are you a Primary teaching assistant looking for the next step in your career? If so, please see below for exciting new opportunities working in schools through the Award-Winning Recruitment Service Provider of the Year 2021 at the Education Investor Awards.
The Supply Register are currently recruiting for brand-new opportunities commencing in January 2023.
We offer a variety of CPD which you can access through our website e.g. Safeguarding, Prevent, SEN and many more.
If you register before December nd, we will refund the payment on your DBS subject to t&c’s
- ·Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results
- ·A willingness to learn every step of the way
- ·To have an engaging teaching style
- ·Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning
- ·The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- ·To care about your work and do the best for your students
To be eligible for this role you must:
Hold proof of right to work in the UK
Hold an enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
Provide references to cover the last 24 months minimum
For more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact:
Jack for Devon roles – Jack.email@example.com M – 07752799802
Emily for Plymouth role – Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org M – 07563030932
Hannah for further enquiries. – email@example.com M- 07840848349