Key Stage 2 Teachers Required
Primary Schools in Portsmouth
Paid to Scale
The Supply Register is currently working in partnership Ark Schools w to find a dedicated Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their team ASAP. This is a full-time role that will be paid to scale.
- Teaching and Class Management, taking responsibility for ensuring the implementation of teaching principles in KS2.
- Lead in the planning and preparation of daily activities in your class, in conjunction with assistant or other teaching staff.
- Deliver the curriculum relevant to the age and ability group/subject/s that you teach.
- Identify clear teaching objectives, specifying how they will be taught and assessed.
- Consult with other teachers to ensure consistency and outstanding practices across the curriculum.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the staff team to maintain high standards of achievement, including with extra-curricular staff (P.E., Drama, French, Music)
- Have high expectations of behaviour, promoting self-control, and independence of all learners.
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding, the welfare of children and young people within the school, raising any concerns following school protocols/procedures.
- Any other tasks and responsibilities relevant to the post
- Must hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Must hold the Right to work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of two professional references to cover the last 2 years
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and a member of The Supply Register Team will be in touch!