The Supply register are working in partnership with Warren Primary Academy to create a bank of staff for the school to access in the new academic year. These roles could be ad hoc day to day supply cover, short term sick cover or longer-term roles. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for teachers who are committed to providing education to the pupils of Warren Academy, be positive with behaviour and support the school where required.
About Warren Academy:
“At Warren Primary Academy, children develop a strong sense of moral purpose in addition to a respect and understanding of people who have different characteristics to themselves, whether that be age, disability, gender, race or sexuality. A rigorous, well planned curriculum, delivered by excellent staff in an ethos of care, love and support enables our pupils to be well rounded, empathetic young people who have a thirst for learning and respect for all around them.”
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow schools policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.