Role: Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
Rate of Pay: £105 – £200 per day
Contract type: Full time
Start date: September 2022
The Supply Register are working in partnership with L.E.A.D Academy Trust to provide all of their recruitment needs. We are currently looking for a strong Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher.
If this sounds like something you would like to do, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for teachers who are committed to providing education to primary Pupils. The ideal candidate will be positive with behaviour and support the school where required.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow schools’ policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly:
0115 677 0960
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.