Key Stage 1 Teacher – Supply Cover
£100 - £193.10 per day
Would you like to work within a well established primary academy with over 100 years of providing education?
The Supply Register are working exclusively with a primary academy based in Stafford, recruiting for key Stage 1 teachers to join our talent pool.
The academy has been providing education for over 100 years and The Supply Register are proud to now be working exclusively with them for all supply requirements they have.
The academy strive themselves and their pupils on been proud and follow the values of this too which include: Perseverance, Respect, Outstanding, Unique and Dynamic.
We are looking for passionate primary teaching staff to join our talent pool with a view of working in those academies.
The academy is part of the SUAT multi academy trust and looks to grow year on year.
We would love to speak to any Newly qualified or experienced primary teachers in and around the Stafford area.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
In order the speed up the registration process for when the schools do return to normal we have created a process where 80% of the signing up process is completed from the safety of your own home with the remaining 20% of the process able to be completed once certain sanctions and advisories have been lifted and it is again safe to continue on as normal.
If You are a qualified Primary school teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/