The Supply Register are expanding their London Team!!
Here at The Supply Register, we are building something special and are looking for an innovative and passionate individual to join our London Team.
We are an education recruitment managed service provider working with multi-academy trusts across England and Wales. Our vision is to transform recruitment in the changing world of education & our mission is to become the sector’s most trusted education recruitment company.
Since we were founded in 2016, we have experienced significant growth. Winning new contracts in several regions across the UK & delivering a service to both candidates & Schools which we are proud of. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to appoint a hardworking, dynamic and committed individual to join us on our journey.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Partnership Executive to join our London Team. For this role, we’re looking for some experience in the sector; perhaps you have previous experience working in the education environment, in a compliance & resourcing role previously or as a recruitment consultant in a different industry. The Junior role is an exciting opportunity to work directly with our clients whilst being mentored by a Partnership Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To build excellent relationships with key stakeholders at allocated Schools
- Provide an excellent candidate journey for all teaching and non-teaching staff
- Work alongside Compliance & Resourcing Officers to develop candidate attraction techniques
- Interview candidates for all roles within allocated Schools
- Coordinate all day-to-day bookings for Schools
- Effectively source candidates for long term bookings
- Meet with clients alongside Partnership Manager to build relationships and understand the individual locations
- Work collaboratively with our partnership agencies to ensure that School requirements are met
- Continue to build the staff bank for your allocated Schools & effectively communicate this
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some experience working in either a recruitment or education environment previously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and must be passionate about delivering an excellent service
- The confidence and motivation to work independently
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to network
- Motivation & drive to succeed and grow with the company
In return, The Supply Register can offer:
- A generous basic salary (negotiable, depending on your experience)
- Hybrid working from home and WeWork offices in London
- Twenty-five days plus birthday and public holidays per year (Increasing by 1 day each year to 29 days)
- A team who celebrate achievements
- Opportunities to progress up our career ladder
If this role sounds like an opportunity you would like to consider, please apply and we will be in touch with suitable applicants.