Instructor – Two Counties Multi Academy Trust
£96.96 - £120 per day
Unqualified Teacher/School Instructor
Day to day/ Short term and long term supply
Join our bank staff!
Springwell Community College/Heritage High school – Chesterfield
Start Jan 2021
The Supply Register are delighted to be appointed as a dedicated service provider for The Two Counties Trust for all supply requirements across their academies.
We are currently recruiting for school instructors to join our supply bank for supply work at Heritage High School & Springwell Community College based in Chesterfield. This may vary from day to day supply, short term and long term supply from January 2021.
The Two Counties Trust is a family of academies who are united in their vision to rapidly improve the learning experience of their students and raise the aspirations of the local communities which they serve across the East Midlands.
We look forward to working with the trust who join our growing network of MATs in the region, increasing opportunities for education professionals and our supply chain of agencies to ensure the highest standards when procuring temporary staff for their schools.
Successful applicants will:
- Have experience teaching in a school setting.
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a school setting.
- Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
- Have experience of working within a team
- Be available for daily supply work from Jan 2021
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.
To apply please submit your CV or call 0114 4890960 to speak with our dedicated secondary consultant Danielle.