ICT Teacher, Computer Science experience a bonus
Bank Staff – Supply Cover
- Selston High School
September 2021 Start for one term. Full Time, KS3 +4
We are looking for NQT or qualified experienced teacher to support Selston High School in September 2021. This position is a vacancy so could go permanent. Contact me ASAP if your are interested in this position
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
In return, the school has to offer
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jo via email: email@example.com. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register website.