Role: ICT / Computing Teacher
School: Nottinghamshire School part of the Redhill Academy Trust
Pay: NQT – UPS3
Contract Type: Full time, covering maternity
Start Date: ASAP
The Supply Register are working on an exclusive basis with The Redhill Academy Trust for all supply requirements. We are currently recruiting for a Teacher of ICT / Computer Science to work at one of the Secondary Schools starting ASAP.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Nottinghamshire Secondary School where supply teachers feel welcomed & valued. Our supply staff at this School always speak highly of the School and love returning.
You should have a teaching qualification and experience delivering ICT and/or Computer Science up to GCSE Level.
About The Redhill Academy Trust:
The Redhill Academy Trust have four principles that guide everything that their academies are aiming to achieve:
- High expectations of all students
- Valuing and celebrating academic achievement
- Outstanding teaching for all students
- Widening students’ experiences through a range of extra-curricular activities including sports and the performing arts.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If you are interested in the role, apply today & our team will come back to you with further information.
** All Applicants MUST either have a DBS registered with the update service or be willing to process one. The Supply Register will conduct a full registratin & vetting process**