Humanities Teacher Required
The Leigh Academy – Based in Dartford
ASAP start till January 2024 (with the possibility of extension)
The Supply Register are currently looking to recruit an experienced Humanities Teacher for The Leigh Academy.
A teacher with a love of RE/ Ethics would be ideal for this role as majority of the timetable will consist of teaching Ethics aswell as Health and Social Care.
There may also be some requirement to teach Geography and History.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Add value to the students and deliver high quality lessons
- Be able to articulate a love for the subject and create an atmosphere in the class which encourages active learning and collobarative learning
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references within the last 24 months
- Qualified teacher status
- Must be comfortable to work with all year groups
If this position is of interest, please apply and a member of staff from The Supply Register will be in touch shortly.