Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Start September 2023
S12 – Sheffield
We are currently looking for candidates to join our staff bank for HLTA work across our across our partner schools.
By joining the L.E.A.D bank, you will receive notifications directly from the school’s Cover Manager through the Candidate Portal or via their dedicated Partnership Team regarding immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well as any upcoming positions within the Trust on either a permanent or fixed-term basis.
Full-time, Part-time or on selected days to suit you. If this sounds like you we would like to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with children/young people in a paid or voluntary capacity
- Have a strong academic background in English and mathematics
- Be a positive role model for the pupils
- Believe in high expectations and be committed to seeing that every child reaches their full potential.
- Be a good team player
- Be able to inspire learning in and beyond the classroom
- Have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
- Have experience delivering a differentiated Early Years / Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2 primary curriculum and targeted interventions.
The acronym L.E.A.D. embodies the four core principles at the heart of the Trust: strong leadership at every level; empowering every child to aim high; giving every child the opportunity to achieve and constantly driving for improvement.
For further information about The Supply Register and our collaboration with L.E.A.D please visit our website.