Higher Level Teaching Assistant required Stoke On Trent
Availability: Full time, Part time, Flexible working (start dates ongoing)
Salary: £84 – £94.50
Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking for a new and exciting role? Are you looking to help inspire the next generation?
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of Academy Trusts across Stoke On Trent and Staffordshire. We are recruiting outstanding HLTA’s to be part of an exclusive bank of staff. Each member of The Supply Register bank displays strong behaviour management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, pride in their work and a proactive, caring temperament.
As a Higher Level Teaching Assistant you will be under the direction/instruction of Senior Leaders, you will provide general support to students and staff, including preparation, routine maintenance of resources/ equipment.
As part of our bank of staff you will have the following available to you:
- Weekly pay on a Friday (PAYE)
- The opportunity for long term or permanent work
- Flexibility to choose what days you would like to work each week
- Direct access to your local partnership manager
- Regular and consistent work in your chosen school
- CPD opportunities
To be considered for the position of a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, ideally you would have:
- GCSE in Maths and English or Adult Numeracy and Literacy Level 2 or equivalent
- Experience teaching in a Primary or Secondary school setting
- Level 3 or above qualification in working with children or young people
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have experience with SEND children (not essential)
If you are a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across The Supply Register, contact the resourcing team on 01782 656016. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The West Midlands.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employer and the Disclosure and Barring checks.