The Supply Register are recruiting!
Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs)
£80 – £103 per day
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of several Multi Academy trusts. We are working with academies for all requirements including daily and long term placements from September. Due to continued growth in these schools, we are looking for eager and energetic individuals to begin in September at our schools in Cannock.
As an HLTA you will be under the direction/instruction of Senior Leaders, you will provide general support to students and staff, including preparation, routine maintenance of resources/ equipment.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Offering support and encouragements when participating in learning activities
- Promoting and demonstrating a positive behaviour model
- Being aware of and complying with the schools policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, safeguarding and security and confidentiality
- Providing support for the preparation of and undertaking of examinations
- Being an effective role model for the standards of behaviour expected of the students
- Provide clerical/ admin support
- Ensuring maintenance of a clean, safe and orderly working environment
- Timely and accurate preparation of routine equipment, resources, materials as instructed
- Undertake record keeping as directed
- GCSE English and Maths (A* – C) or Adult Literacy & Numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
- Level 3 qualification in working with children or young people
- Teaching assistant related qualification
- Youth work related qualification
- Other equivalent qualification relevant to children and young people
At The Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long – term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hours a day
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit supply register website or contact Sarah Mason on 01782 438968.