Higher Level Teaching Assistant
£55 - £85 per day
Do you hold HLTA status? Are you a hardworking, enthusiastic higher level teaching assistant who thrives supporting children of all ages and abilities to reach their potential? Are you flexible, adaptable and able to use your initiative to respond to changes effectively
The Supply Register are working on an exclusive basis with Birley Spa Primary Academy in Sheffield.
We are recruiting for HLTA’s to join our bank staff to work on supply at the school.
The successful HLTA will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
- Previous experience as a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant is desirable
- Hold a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Commitment to supporting students
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam via email or the resourcing team on telephone.