Ark Schools Portsmouth
The Supply Register is currently working alongside Ark schools and are currently looking for confident and enthusiastic Primary HLTA to work across the Ark Primary Schools in Portsmouth. If you are looking for full time, part time or permanent roles, we would like to speak to you.
The successful candidate will be required to work as a HLTA for all year groups.
- Assess and track student progress, providing feedback to the class teacher
- Help the classroom teacher with printing worksheets, maintaining classroom behaviour and helping with external activites
- Collaborate with colleagues and support staff to create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Use creative teaching methods to stimulate children’s curiosity and love for learning
- Previous experience as a HLTA
- Must be willing to work with all year groups
- Must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 references and cover the last 2 years of employment or study periods
- Free CPD Trainings
- Dedicated consultant to inform you of available and upcoming roles
- Exclusive access to multiple Academy trusts in London
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your circumstances
If you are interested in this position please apply now and a member of The Supply Register Team will be in touch!