Graduate Opportunities : Cover Supervisor
£55 - £70 per day
Do you have experience working with young children ? Are you currently training to work in the childcare/education industry? Have a background in sports coaching/ performing arts or youth work? This could be a great opportunity for you!
The Supply Register is the preferred resourcing partner and working exclusively with Redhill Multi Academy Trust. The trust has 13 academies across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
Our shared platform gives you the first look at requirements the academies have and a fantastic opportunity to gain supply work.
The Trust includes a multi awarded outstanding Ofsted academy and look to gain this across the other academies with their passion and drive to achieve the best for their students.
We are looking for driven and enthusiastic individuals who have experience working in a role with children or young adults and would love the opportunity to work within a growing academy and make an effective difference.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career within a school and gain great experience in our partner schools as well as an addition to your CV!
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about working within a school setting and really want to make a positive impact on the education journey for children.
- Have experience working with young children previous or be working towards a teaching qualification
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for the education sector and enhancing the education journey for students.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- Kick start your career in the education sector
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Dave via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/