Geography Teacher – Ashfield School
£100.00 - £193.10 per day
Geography Teacher – Ashfield school
I am managing all of the supply needs for Ashfiled school. I am recruiting for a teacher of Geography to Start after Easter until the end of this academic year. Teaching years 7, 8, 9 +10
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- Have experience teaching a specialist subject at secondary level up to key stage 5
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jo via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register