Primary teaching assistant, 4 days a week Monday-Thursday
Widnes Academy- Widnes
Starts: September 2022
The Supply Register are currently working to find an experienced and passionate teaching assistant with great knowledge of the early years curriculum to support the class teacher 4 days a week, Monday-Thursday 8:30-3:30 covering a maternity leave.
The right person for this role will be someone that has the right qualifications and experience supporting young children in the early years of their development, has techniques to build on speech and language and most importantly a passion for supporting and inspiring young Children to be creative and confident in the classroom.
- Experience supporting Children in an educational or similar setting within the last 3 years
- A childcare qualification is advantageous but not essential
- To have an engaging and energetic personality
- Knowledge of the early years curriculum
- Always ensuring safeguarding is kept to a high standard
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- To care about your work and do the best for your students
- Be able to provide all of the required documentation we require
If you are interested in this role please submit an up to date CV via the application button below.
The school and The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short online course. Please ask us for more details
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across the Supply register.