An exciting opportunity has arisen for a flexible General Cover Teacher in Ark Greenwich Free School.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with us now!
The ideal General Cover must have at least 2 years experience within Secondary school setting and be confident in delivering a well-structured lesson. Excellent knowledge of phonics is crucial and experience working children of low ability is a must.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of General Cover to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of General Cover:
- Hold at least 2 years experience within a school environment
- Hold A Higher Education Degree, Teaching Qualification, NVQ or any relevant Qualification
- Strong classroom and behaviour management techniques
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
A unique candidate platform enabling you accept day to day and long-term vacancies
Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
Support throughout your placements
Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
Candidates will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply & shortlisted applicants will be offered an initial Teams Meeting.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register.
Contact Kirsty via email Kirsty.Connor@supplyregister.uk or call the resourcing team on 02080588226.