At The Supply Register, we are appointed as the managed service provider for The Academy Transformation Trust.
We are currently looking for Teachers in further education to join our bank staff full and part time.
By joining the bank, you will receive bookings directly through The Supply Register for the colleges in this trust based in Nottinghamshire:
You will be informed about a range of requirements such as daily, short-term cover, long-term supply as well as positions which may lead to permanent opportunities.
We can give you the flexibility to work full-time or part-time, depending on your own schedule and what you are looking for. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, I am very interested to speak with you! I am currently welcoming experience teachers as well as newly qualified teachers:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Proven track record of securing excellent outcomes
- Have up-to-date knowledge of specialist subject and assessment requirements
- Strong classroom management skills
- A growth mindset and high standards of professionalism
- Ability to differentiate and work with students of all abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of yourself and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the academies.
- Weekly PAYE payments
- Free CPD Opportunities
- Kick start your career in the education sector
- Great experience at schools and celleges within our trusts.
If this sounds like an opportuntiy you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly:
0115 677 0960