Are you committed to providing young people with the best education?
Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible career?
If this sounds like you, The Supply Register want to hear from you!
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider of the Frederick Gent School. We are working in collaboration with the School, to support their delivery of education by providing engaging and passionate staff, who assist across all age groups on a supply basis.
We are currently requiring Cover Supervisors who can support on a full time basis as required.
To be eligible, you must have:
- Experience of working with children and young people or the desire to start a career in Education
- Confidence and have the ability to engage with secondary aged pupils.
- Available full time
- Good behaviour management skills
- Degree educated – desirable but not essential
- An interest in education and/or looking to qualify as a teacher
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
Please apply with your current CV and a member of the East Midlands team will get in touch to discuss your application further. Register to work for us in three easy steps –
- Apply for the role with a full CV.
- Attend a telephone interview to start the compliance process
- Attend a video verification and get to know team’s video call
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**