Flexible work in Sheffield Schools
£60 - £193.10 per day
The Supply Register are proud to be the preferred resourcing partner for L.E.A.D Multi Academy Trust.
This is an exciting time for the Trust and due to the continued success of the partnership, The Supply Register is seeking Educators to join our bank staff for supply work commencing ASAP.
Positions available include:
- Supply Teachers (Primary, Secondary, SEN)
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching assistants and LSA’s
- Assessors and Verifiers
The schools we are working exclsuivley with in Sheffield are part of the L.E.A.D Multi Academy Trust and Include: The Birley Academy ,Rainbow Forge Primary, Birley Spa Primary, Birley Primary Academy and Charnock Hall Primary.
The acronym L.E.A.D. embodies the four core principles at the heart of the Trust: strong Leadership at every level; Empowering every child to aim high; giving every child the opportunity to Achieve and constantly Driving for improvement.
Successful applicants will:
- Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a school setting.
- Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
- Have experience of working within a team.
- High-quality training and support
- Access to a range of CPD courses
- Opportunities to work across several schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check
If You are a qualified Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam Shaw via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/