As a managed service provider for the L.E.A.D Academy we support the whole trust with their requirement requirements. This includes daily supply, short term cover, long term cover, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment. Due to the increased demands we are searching for Teachers and Support Staff to join the trust bank of staff.
- Da Vinci Academy
- Noel Baker L.E.A.D Academy
- Uplands Juniors L.E.A.D. Academy
- Forest Lodge Academy
- Millfield L.E.A.D Academy
By Joining the trusts bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated consultants about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming position within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- SEN Experience if applicable
- Must be a kind, caring, adaptable and a hard-working individual
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the on line update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jo via email firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply.