Flexible Supply Vacancies – Derbyshire
£100.00 - £193.10 per day
The Supply Register are delighted to be appointed as a dedicated service provider for The Two Counties Trust for all supply requirements across their academies. This may vary from day to day supply, short term and long term supply from January 2021.
We are currently recruiting for teaching and support staff to join our supply bank to support the supply needs of the following schools:
- Ashfield School
- Frederick Gent School
- Selston High School
- Swanwick Hall School
- The Manor Academy
- Wilsthorpe School
The Two Counties Trust is a family of academies who are united in their vision to rapidly improve the learning experience of their students and raise the aspirations of the local communities which they serve across the East Midlands.
We look forward to working with the trust who join our growing network of MATs in the region, increasing opportunities for education professionals and our supply chain of agencies to ensure the highest standards when procuring temporary staff for their schools.
Positions available include:
- SEN Teaching Assistants
- Newly qualified teachers
- Supply Teachers – General cover & Subject specific
- Cover Supervisors
- Unqualified teachers to supervisor classes
- Learning Support Assistants
- SLT Staff
Successful applicants will:
- Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a school setting.
- Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
- Have experience of working within a team
- Be available for daily supply work from Jan 2021
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.