EYFS Teaching Assistant
£55 - £65 per day
Early Years Teaching Assistant
Start: 19th April 2021
7 – 12 week contract
The Supply Register are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with Staffordshire University Trust. We are currently closely with partner schools in the Coven, Wolverhampton area recruiting for teaching assistants to work on a day to day, short term or long term basis..
The ideal EYFS Teaching Assistant must have experience within a Primary school setting and be confident in supporting pupils in a nursery setting. We are looking for someone with experience working within the early years age group.
This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey. The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of EYFS Teaching Assistant to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience as a EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Experience working within an early years setting
- Hold a Teaching Assistant Qualification, Degree, NVQ, Child Care or Equivalent Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Commitment to supporting students
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a qualified EYFS Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone 01785 472 481.
teaching assistant, special needs teaching assistant, classroom support, SENTA, SEN, Early Years Foundation stage teaching assistant, EYFS