The Heath Family Trust – Palace Fields Primary Academy
Early Years Teaching Assistant needed – Summer term start (April) – opportunity to go onto contract
As a managed service provider for The Heath Family Trust we support the whole trust with their supply staffing needs. This includes daily supply, short term cover, long term cover, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment.
A requirement for a EYFS teaching assistant to start in the summer term has become available. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a lovely community based primary school. The role is full time and five days a week and has the opportunity to go onto a fixed term contract for the new academic year. The role would involve supporting across the whole early years provision and the ideal candidate will have the desired skills and passion to help drive and develop their children.
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Worked with children
- Previous experience working in a UK school desirable
- Appropriate qualification linked to supporting children
- An early years/nursery background is desirable
- SEN Experience is desirable.
- Must be a kind, caring, adaptable and a hard-working individual
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in opportunities within a fantastic and supportive school please apply todayor for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom or Martin n 01513140960 or 07713038480. All successful candidates will require a full enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to obtain one) and subject to safeguarding checks.