EYFS – Teaching Assistant (Huntington – Cannock)
Availability includes – FULL TIME (TO START ASAP)
Salary: £70 – 80 per day
Schools: Huntington (Cannock)
The Supply Register work in partnership with Staffordshire University Acadamy Trust to provide their schools with quality candidates. A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of our partnership schools for an inspirational and dynamic Early Years Teaching Assistant. This role is a full-time post with an immediate start available until the end of the academic year.
Each member of the Supply Register bank team displays strong behaviour management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, pride in their work and a proactive, caring temperament.
As part of our bank of staff, you will have the following available to you:
- Weekly pay on a Friday.
- Competitive pay
- Direct access to your local partnership manager.
To be considered for the position of EYFS Teacher, ideally you would have:
- Experience teaching in an Early Years setting.
- Hold Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching and Learning Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience.
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
- Have a passion for teaching and learning that will promote growth and nurture.
- To have had experience working with SEND children (but not essential)
If you are Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register, contact the resourcing team on 01782 438968. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across the West Midlands.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.