Early Years Teaching Assistant needed Codsall
Availability: Full time, Part time, Flexible working (start dates ongoing)
Salary: £80 – £95
Are you looking for you next role where you can make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
The Supply Register take great pride in working exclusively with different Multi Academy Trusts across Wolverhampton. One of our schools is looking for a motivated and eager Early Years Teaching Assistant.
- Have experience working with challenging behaviours
- A willingness to learn every step of the way
- To have an engaging teaching style
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- To care about your work and do the best for your students
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant ideally you would have:
- Hold Right To Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service OR be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
- Hold a Level 2 or higher Teaching Assistant qualification or other relevant qualification
Its for a small school in Codsall who aims to serve the community by providing education of the highest quality. The school has great relationship with the wider community and guides children in their next steps in their educational journeys.
As part of our bank staff you will have the following available to you:
- A weekly salary on a Friday PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- First come first serve to any work/ days that schools need
- The opportunity for long term or permeant work
- Direct access to your local partnership manager
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit https://supplyregister.uk/ or contact Sarah Mason on 01782 438968.