The Supply Register are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with the L.E.A.D Academy Trust. We are proud of the relationship we hold with the trust and provide staffing for short, medium & long term vacancies.
We are currently looking to expand our current bank of teaching staff who work at the Nottinghamshire L.E.A.D Schools. We welcome ECT & experienced teachers to work at the Schools but you must be committed and passionate about Primary School education.
We are specifically recruiting for experienced Early Years teachers who have experience teaching in Foundation Stage 1 and/or Foundation Stage 2.
Rate of Pay: £123 – £184 per day
The L.E.A.D Nottingham Primary Schools are listed here:
- Bishop Alexander
- Cloudside Academy
- Edna G Olds Academy
- Hogarth Academy
- Huntingdon Academy
- Radford Academy
- Sycamore Academy
- St Ann’s Well Academy
- Warren Academy
- Windmill Academy
About the L.E.A.D Academy Trust:
The creation of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust was a natural progression of our belief in a partnership ethos and our determination to ensure that more young people receive an exceptional education.
We passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for better educational outcomes for children and systemic change.
This is why our model allows member schools the autonomy to lead and manage in a way that preserves their individual identity and responds to specific community needs, while unifying them through:
- shared vision and values;
- partnership working in key areas such as leadership, professional development and sharing best ideas and practice;
- improved succession and career planning;
- a relentless focus on an exceptional quality of teaching and learning.
A strong focus on leadership permeates our model. Everyone can benefit from the development of leadership skills.
Our focus on leadership also extends to succession planning, talent management and enhanced career options for leaders across our schools. Growing our own leaders and deploying them across the Trust as opportunities arise embeds our values, facilitates the sharing of best practice and promote sustainability.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow school policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.