EYFS Phase Leader Required
Primary School in Tonbridge, Kent
Full-time Permanent role, January 2024 start
Paid to scale and TLR Available
The Supply Register has an outstanding and rare opportunity for an ambitious and inspirational EYFS Class teacher to join one of our partner schools in Tonbridge as Phase Leader for EYFS. This school has a fantastic Early Years environment and even has an amazing brand-new purpose-built building. This consists of three classrooms, a shared area for resources and cloakroom space, an EYFS staffroom/kitchen area and vast outdoor space.
The successful candidate will lead the early years’ team to ensure high quality provision in this important year group and create a vibrant learning environment that promotes learning and enables children to reach their full potential. You will have responsibility for developing teaching and learning across the Early Years curriculum and have an understanding of the impact an outstanding Early Years education has on the progress of learning across the whole school.
- Supporting the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), where appropriate, in contributing to the strategic vision for the school and its community
- Communicate the school’s vision and objectives to all members of the school community and support the effective delivery of the school’s aims
- Support all staff within the phase in achieving the priorities and targets which the school sets for itself and to provide them with support and guidance
- Ensure that parents/carers are well informed about the school curriculum, its targets, children’s attainment and progress and their part in the process of improvement
- Working with the SLT to lead, motivate, support, challenge and develop all staff within the phase to secure continual improvement including his/her own CPD
- To take responsibility for personal professional development and demonstrate recent and future commitment to this
- To take part, as appropriate, in the Academy’s professional development programme and lead and promote this in their key phase
- Must hold QTS and have taught for a minimum of 3 years
- Must hold the Right to work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on The Update Service
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 years worth of professional references
If you are interested in this role please apply now and a member of The Supply Register Team will be in touch with you!!