English Teacher – Wade Deacon High School
The Supply Register are working in partnership with the Wade Deacon Trust. This is a long-term vacancy for a Teacher of English required to start ASAP; there is the potential for this vacancy to turn into a permanent role.
– Teaching English across Key Stages 3 and 4.
– Liaising with the department to share best practice.
– Adhering to the highest standards set by the school and Trust.
– QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
– Strong organisational and behaviour management skills.
– Experience teaching the English curriculum acorss Key Stages 3 and 4.
– Strong rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
– A long-term vacancy which could lead to a permanent role.
– Other opportunities within the Multi-Academy Trust.
Please apply now for more information.