Are you a English Teacher looking for a new opportunity in a Secondary School?
Do you have availability to support in the New Year?
The Supply Register are working in partnership with Academy Trusts across Nottingham, Mansfield, Newark and Derby, and are recruiting for qualified and experienced Teachers to support the delivery of education in our Secondary Schools from the new academic year.
We are recruiting for a English Teacher to support in our Secondary School in Sandiacre, covering across across all age groups after the Christmas half term until February half term. Potential to extend for the right candidate.
The Supply Register are market leaders in the recruitment sector for paying our candidates above the normal average for all our agency workers compared to other education providers. We are the only recruitment provider endorsed by the NASUWT and this is something we are very proud of.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
- Hold Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring and creative lessons
- Have and set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Supervise and deliver work that has been set
- Ensure all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where needed and possible
- Enforce all school policies regarding behaviour, safeguarding and uniform etc
- Establish and maintain a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
- Must have had experience working in an education background or studying towards a childcare qualification
Register to work for us in three easy steps –
- Apply for the role with a full CV.
- Attend a telephone interview to start the compliance process
- Attend a video verification and get to know team’s video call
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**