English Teacher needed December Start
£100.00 - £193.10 per day
English Teacher needed to provide Maternity cover at our partnership school
We are currently recruiting for a teacher of English to work full time starting December 2020
You will be required to teach key stage 4 & 5.
- This post is suited to NQTs through to more experienced teachers.
- If you’re an NQT or qualified teacher who has the ability to teach Spanish at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 level, then we would love to hear from you – Please don’t delay and apply immediately and we will call you to discuss the position in more detail.
L.E.A.D Academy Trust
Our vision is that…
…through outstanding leadership, we will provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
Of course, every good school aspires to this aim, so what makes us different? We passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for ensuring more children receive an exceptional education. Our member schools know the transformational impact it can have from experience.
At the same time, we recognise the importance of autonomy. Every school has its own context and challenges. This is why we encourage our member schools to lead and manage in a way that preserves their individual identity and responds to the specific needs of their children and community.
The combination of autonomy and collaboration across key areas of leadership and management, underpinned by a shared vision, values and best practice is what makes the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust unique.
The acronym L.E.A.D. embodies the four core principles at the heart of the Trust: strong Leadership at every level; Empowering every child to aim high; giving every child the opportunity to Achieve and constantly Driving for improvement.
- Have experience teaching within a secondary school teaching English
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Our Commitment: · High-quality training and support · Access to a range of CPD courses · Opportunities to work across several schools · Competitive rates of pay · Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.
Please submit your CV and one of the team will give you a call to discuss in further detail.