English Teacher – January to Easter 2021
£115 - £165 per day
English Teacher – Key stage 3 and Key Stage 4
Starting January until Easter (could become permanent)
£115 – £165 daily rate
Long Term Position
The Supply Register are proud to be working with a large academy located in Crewe. The Academy are looking to appoint an English to join the team in January 2021 and continue until Easter, potentially longer and with the possibility of the position being made permanent. You will be tasked with support students across both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 ( English Literacy and English Language ).
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to a join a improving school on long term basis and have real impact on the development and learning of these students.
- Have experience teaching within a school or Newly qualified – English Specialism
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified School Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tim Howarth via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/