Do you just love to teach English to Schools?
We want to hear from you!
The Supply Register are currently working with a number of Ark Academy schools in London of whom are seeking school teachers for a number of varying roles.
If this sounds like you, The Supply Register have an excellent opportunity to work in term time, across .
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities.This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey. The positions on offer are a mixture of; permanent, long term, short term and daily cover, salary is dependant upon experience.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Secondary School Teacher to meet our total commitment to our Ark schools and the children they support.
- Teaching English to Key Stages 1,2 3 and 4.
- Have relevant experience
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Teaching Qualification
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
Support from SLT
Positive learning environment for staff and pupils
State of the art facilities
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply & shortlisted applicants will be offered an initial Teams Meeting.
Contact Kirsty via email Kirsty.Connor@supplyregister.uk or call the London Resourcing Team on 02080588226.
Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across. The Supply Register.