Day to day, Short term and Long term
The Supply Register are currently recruiting for EYFS Practitioners to work across our partner schools in the Sheffield area.
Full time, part time or your selected days to suit you. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced Practitioner, we would love to hear from you.
- Hold CACHE LEVEL or Supporting Teachers Level 3
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Register from the comfort of your own home – Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a NQT or qualified Primary Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam Shaw via email at or the resourcing team on telephone 0114 4890960 Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register