At The Supply Register, we are already planning ahead for September & want to support you in finding the ideal role for the new academic year. Since 2019, TSR have been working in partnership with the Ark Academy Trust so I am particularly interested in speaking with all Newly Qualified Teachers seeking work for September.
We offer a variety of opportunities, short term & day to day cover, long term cover & flexible cover for all subject areas.
As an NQT, you may be looking for a long term opportunity for September, or maybe you would like to find out more about working at as a Supply Teacher. Either way, our team are experienced in placing ECT’s into a variety of Schools which form part of the Trusts we work with. It means that you would expect to work for only the Trusts we are working exclusively with.
- To have QTS by September 2021
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a school setting.
- Experience with behaviour management
- References from your placements as a trainee teacher
About The Ark Academy Trust
Ark is a network of 38 schools in the UK, in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth. Each Ark school has its own distinctive character reflecting its local community. Ark Schools have 6 pillars:
- High Expectations
- Excellent Teaching
- Knowing every Child
- Depth For Breadth
- Examplary Behaviour
- Always Learning
Ark Academies can be found in all corners of London, Lets arrange a good time to speak in more detail about those local to you.
· High-quality training and support
· Access to a range of CPD courses
· Opportunities to work across several schools
· Competitive rates of pay
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.